ALAI 캐나다 지부의 웨비나 행사 공지 [일정: 3월17일]
Artificial Intelligence and Copyright Law
Activity run in FRENCH
Date: Thursday, March 17, 2022 from noon to 1:00 PM (Montreal time)
1:00 of Continuing Legal Education.
Costs (taxes not included):
- 10,00 $ for student members of ALAI
- 25,00 $ for members of ALAI Canada and other national groups of ALAI
- 50,00 $ for non-members
The relationship between copyright law and artificial intelligence did not need to be the focus of a federal consultation in 2021 to be the hot topic about which so many copyright specialists around the world like to debate. Our panelists, an academic expert on the issue and the Executive Vice-President of one of the largest research centres on artificial intelligence which happens to be based in Montreal, will talk about the state of the art in this field under the guidance of the director of the Digital Law Centre in Switzerland.
- Prof. Céline Castets-Renard, University of Ottawa
- Me Stéphane Létourneau, MILA
- Prof. Jacques de Werra, Université de Genève